Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Peer Review Feedback
My peer feedback came back very positive. Along with many positive comments, constructive criticisms were also provided. My most common pieces of critiques included: the font on the front cover for the subtitles blending in with the main focus, the bland font for my titles, and adjusting the pages numbers in the table of contents to go in order. Positive comments included: great photographs, professional/clean layout, and unique editing of the photos. Based on my feedback I will adjust the page numbers on the table of contents, edit the subtitle font to stand out more, and jazz up the font used in my titles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission with Prezi
Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...
-
My product is very efficient in getting the target audience engaged. Because HSSN has a very targeted audience, when that specific audience ...
-
The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout...
-
The fifth magazine I have chosen to analyze is Today's Golfers magazine featuring Dustin Johnson. Unlike the other four articles I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment