The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout's headshot of him in his Angels uniform spans the length of the whole page. The article on Trout is titled "The Age Issue" addressing how young he is and discussing if he could get better with age. Unlike the Sports Illustrated covers, ESPN is not pushed behind Mike Trout and rather overlays the top of his headshot. Other subtitles such as the sport-by-sport career expectancy, the $60 million high school football stadium, and the peak age for every position in every sport are featured. The article contains mostly action shots with long paragraphs aimed at sports analytics and middle-aged sports fans. ESPN has a circulation of about 2.14 million and won Magazine of the year in 2018 at the Eddie & Ozzie Awards Gala.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission with Prezi
Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...
-
My product is very efficient in getting the target audience engaged. Because HSSN has a very targeted audience, when that specific audience ...
-
The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout...
-
The fifth magazine I have chosen to analyze is Today's Golfers magazine featuring Dustin Johnson. Unlike the other four articles I have ...

No comments:
Post a Comment