Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Project Selection: Film
Producing a film can be both a very daunting and exciting experience. As seen in the behind the scenes of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off, John Hughes was on a roller coaster of emotions trying to meet deadlines, stay within budget, cut film, and work efficiently with his cast. The fact that you can make a movie showcasing "the perfect day" is just an example of the endless opportunities in the film industry. A very important part of making a film is meeting deadlines. One of my best traits is my ability to time manage efficiently. I also am very organized which is another essential to making a film. On the other hand, I lack creativity and "vision" which would make the film process very difficult for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission with Prezi
Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...
-
My product is very efficient in getting the target audience engaged. Because HSSN has a very targeted audience, when that specific audience ...
-
The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout...
-
The fifth magazine I have chosen to analyze is Today's Golfers magazine featuring Dustin Johnson. Unlike the other four articles I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment