Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR #4

Throughout the course of the project, I integrated multiple technologies. As my device to complete all of the necessary processes, I used a 2018 Apple MacBook Air. My MacBook came with several pre-installed programs such as Pages where I typed and edited my pages and made my layouts. In order to take the photos, I used a Canon EOS Rebel TC6. In order to take action shots during the basketball game, I put the camera sports mode in order to get some quality action shots. I also used portrait mode when taking my cover photo of the main athlete in the magazine. Using portrait mode allowed me to take a quality professional photo of the athlete. I used online programs such as ColorPop to edit the photo that I used on the cover of the magazine.


                                                                ColorPop App Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission with Prezi

Prezi:  https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...