In order to market my product, I plan on posting my magazine title, company name, and a photo of a cover story on a billboard in front of the local high school. By putting a billboard add of my magazine in front of a high school, more high school students will be introduced to a way to stay in tune with their high school's sports news. My second form of marketing will be social media. In today's world, teenagers gravitate towards information they can get instantly. By having a social media page such as Instagram, teenagers will be able to easily see what the new issue will feature and maybe spark an interest to get the teenagers to buy the magazine. I will also make movie-sized posters that can be hung up around the schools to spark the student's interest in the cover story.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission with Prezi
Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...
-
My product is very efficient in getting the target audience engaged. Because HSSN has a very targeted audience, when that specific audience ...
-
The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout...
-
The fifth magazine I have chosen to analyze is Today's Golfers magazine featuring Dustin Johnson. Unlike the other four articles I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment