Thursday, December 20, 2018
Magazine Cover
For my magazine cover I featured one of the seniors I interviewed, Jack Duffy. I decided to have his photograph cover the length of the magazine cover with only his body colored in to advertise the article Everything Matters: The Comeback Season. I also liked how the photograph covered the length of the magazine because it allowed for me to put titles of other articles around the edge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission with Prezi
Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/WeoHc8CInwjYeJRFEY9A/ Magazine Cover Table of Contents Two-Page...
-
My product is very efficient in getting the target audience engaged. Because HSSN has a very targeted audience, when that specific audience ...
-
The third sports magazine I have chosen to analyze is the ESPN edition of Mike Trout with the headline "Magic Mike". Mike Trout...
-
The fifth magazine I have chosen to analyze is Today's Golfers magazine featuring Dustin Johnson. Unlike the other four articles I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment